Thursday, April 5, 2007

my nightly "i miss my ex" post

i miss my ex. the only nights i don't blog about missing him are the ones on which i cheat and talk to him. how am i supposed to lose one of my best friends overnight? so i tell him what's going on. i tell him what i did today, i tell him how i'm feeling. he tells me what he's working on, i give him suggestions. we talk about what went wrong with us. we talk about what moving on means. we talk about the amazingness of the way we connected, and how much of a tragedy it is that we couldn't make it work. we talk about maybe seeing each other, eventually, and seeing if the spark is still there.

of course, i need to stop. that is the only given.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!