a few things that i've found out there in the world, though, that may be of interest:
- alice walker on obama @ the root
- an old post of mine, consisting of one of my favorite love poems, "salt" by lucille clifton
- great post @ afrobella on the benefits of the "pre-poo." i used oyin handmade's whipped pudding and some olive oil on saturday, with great results!
- aichlee over at brave star is doing wonderful things with videoblogging and women's poetry. check her out.
- the posts (cord's and lauren's) on blackness at stereohyped are pretty smart. read up! and then if you're in nyc come to the theorizing blackness conference on friday. i'll be there, playing hooky from work, because theorizing blackness is totally worth a vacation day?
- lastly, will smith's kids are too fucking adorable. damn.