Friday, September 28, 2007

pretty friday

things are good.

though my apartment is a mess, and not fully packed, and when it is packed it will have many more things that i quoted to the movers, things are good.

though there is a risk of major drama with my current roommate sometime in the next two days, things are good.

though i won't be having much fun this weekend, things are good.

my job is good. i really like the people i work with, without having to qualify that statement. i like that. the work that i do is good...in its own way, and i'm okay with that as long as i remind myself that it is just a means to an end.

my social life is good. i go home and feel like i have people to talk to, if i need them, and that my going-out can be as active as i want it to be. i don't feel like i'm dangling out in the middle of nowhere, with no one to support me. sadly, that is how i felt for a few months in there.

my money is good. i am not struggling for the first time in my 2+ years in new york city. i have enough money to pay my bills and eat and have fun without feeling a pinch in my pocket every time i turn around.



life is good.

No comments: